[Featured Post] Reasons why I prefer GV Florida Bus when Travelling North Luzon

This is my first time that I will post a review of a certain bus company here in Philippines. Well, if you have plans of travelling Ilocos Norte, Cagayan or anywhere in Northern part of the country. And if you prefer to ride a bus going there, I have a friendly suggestion. Try GV Florida Transport and this post will show you some reasons why I prefer GV Florida Bus when Travelling North Luzon.


GV Florida Transport Inc.
Founded by Virgilio Florida Sr. in 1970, and still travelling from Manila to North Luzon. This company also owns GMW Trans, an Inter-Provincial bus. and Transportpro Service Inc.

TransportPro Service Inc. Another Bus Owned by GV Florida
That's it for the brief background, now it's time for the top reasons why I personally like this bus and why I prefer this compare to its competitors.

Here are some Top Seven Reasons.

7. Attractive Bus Design
GV Florida Transport is well known by it's pink and flowery bus design. I don't know why, but it's cute. I personally like their designs because it's unique and more eye-catching than the plain white-colored bus. Majority of their units are in pink, some of their units are in blue.
GV Florida's Pink Bus Design
If you see this Pink Bus, it's the GV Florida Bus. Even the riders likes its flowery design and the color. 

6. Routes
If you're gonna ask me, what are their available routes. The answer, A LOT. Some routes here are available only in GV Florida.
GV Florida Transport Routes (Source: Wikipedia)
5. Miss a bus? There's another GV Florida bus will save you
I personally experience this when I travel to Badoc in Ilocos Norte. I am standing beside the highway and wait for a bus going to Manila. A lot of their buses are passing through like every 5 to 10 minutes. So, if happen that the bus missed you, there will be another one. Just make sure that it's not holiday or a day after a long holiday where there's a high chance that every bus is in full capacity.

4. Bus Units
They're big, new and they have different bus classes. I also observed that their old units are gone. Majority of their units are shiny brand new. New buses means new engines and parts, therefore safer to ride on.

When it comes to classes, they have Regular Class, Deluxe Class, Super Deluxe Class and Executive Class, a.k.a. the "Sleeper Bus".

Regular Class is much cheaper fare. Deluxe Class has a Restroom on board and a little expensive than the Regular Class. Super Deluxe Class has a much wider seat and has a 1-2 seating configuration (1 Seat on the Left Side and 2 Seats on the Right Side, Per Row) also with Restroom. Lastly, Executive Class or "Sleeper Bus" has a double-deck bed-like seats.

TransportPro Super Deluxe
3. Did I mention earlier that they have "Sleeper Bus"?
If you have problems with back pain, discomfort during long travels or if you have a work as soon as you arrived in Manila and want to relax? Ride a Sleeper Bus. Oh yes, GV Florida introduced "Sleeper Bus". The first Sleeper Bus in the country and the only Sleeper Bus in North Luzon. 

The Sleeper Bus
Like I mention earlier, it has a double-deck bed-like seats. They also have restroom on board and seatbelt on every seat (especially on the top deck so that you won't fall off while traversing curved roads).

2. They arrive earlier.
Other bus has a lot of stopovers, like two or three stops. Some are just going to have stopover for no reason. GV Florida has one or two stopovers, depends on the schedule of departure. If you depart in the morning or afternoon, like in my case, might as well they have two stops. Few stops, means more time to travel. Therefore arrive earlier than their competitors.

Also, they have a stopover to buy "Pasalubong".

1. I honestly like their service
On top of all, I like them. The bus, the stops, the service and the routes available. Not to mention, drivers observed the "two-bus rule" wherein the distance of the bus to another bus or vehicle in front of them should be as long as two buses. It's a safe driving thing.

Did I mention that they have comfortable seats and a very reasonable legroom? Well, they have.

Cool buses, together with unique service makes GV Florida my bus travel of choice. Travel North? I personally choose GV Florida even for my next North Travel adventures. Now try it yourself and share your experience.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alone in Baguio

Bakun (Trio) Duo: Mt. Tenglawan